4.02.2008

Governor Richardson Condems Clintonista-Style Politics

Jimmy Carville's vicious attack on Bill Richardson for endorsing Senator Barack Obama is exactly what the governor has been cautioning Democrats against--and why decent Democrats everywhere must condemn Clinton-style politics.

Richardson's rebuttal was published in the April 1st edition of the Washington Post. Here's the conclusion:

I do not believe that the truth will keep Carville and others from attacking me. I can only say that we need to move on from the politics of personal insult and attacks. That era, personified by Carville and his ilk, has passed and I believe we must end the rancor and partisanship that has mired Washington in gridlock. In my view, Sen. Obama represents our best hope of replacing division with unity. That is why, out of loyalty to my country, I endorse him for president.
It's pathetic that the Democratic Party, which considers itself morally superior to the Republicans, is still in the grips of the morally bankrupt Clintonistas and their polluted politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment