With the Super Tuesday II primaries tomorrow, Vermont's Skeeter Sanders (The 'Skeeter Bites Report) does a terrific job of assessing the state of the Hillary-Obama contest. He gives Obama the edge for these reasons:
- Support for Clinton Crumbling Everywhere Except Senior Citizens
- Obama's Advantages: Young People, Independents, Crossover Republicans -- and Money
- Obama Ad Blitz Shows He's Already Primed to Take On the Republicans
- Clinton Camp Damaged By Fallout Over Obama Photo. . .
- . . .And By Expose of Clinton's Defense of Rape Suspect While a Lawyer in the '70s
- Obama Gaining Momentum With 'Superdelegates,' Too
Click here for The 'Skeeter Bites Report.